Saturday, July 23, 2016

Self reminder

Hi to all. Basically i have been doing nothing for almost 2 weeks now. Doing nothing is good but ive been eating alot too which is not good. i keep telling myself that im going to workout some day but somehow someday never happen which is not good too. So this post will remind me that starting next week onwards, i have to start working out and control my food intake. Today is a Saturday and i'm at home all day. Insta and FB's feeds all flooded with friends going raya visiting. Most of my friends busy with their own life and i dont think there will be anymore jalan raya with them. siannnnnnnnn... so today i just layan tetamu that come to my house only. Tmrw also my mum reminded me to stay home to layan tetamu. But starting monday, i am going to start working out! woohooo! must action semangat la so atleast got abit smangat right. later my friends abdul and nasir ajak me to go mustafa. Atleast got plan right. Just go only. I just switched on the heater just now. cant wait to mandi and feel fresh and go out and have a life. Hopefully i dont makan anymore la later. but whats new man. most nights i will go out and find food. me and food are one. Food and me are one. I hope tomorrow my family got jalan raya. sometimes i like jalan raya but sometimes i dont like. i dont know la but for now its just that i dont feel the raya vibes but i want to search for it. Thats why i want to jalan raya. i only wear baju kurung once. that one also oversized baju kurung. but me dont care. just wear only. i think i come to a point where i dont care abt alot of things already. So its me and food and lazy. Thats a good definition of me. So far no one  wants to buy my bike yet.... sian. i need to change bike so i can have a more comfy ride. I have to siap already. feels like smoking.... so bored duduk rumah one whole day. ok la i want to mandi and then siap. byeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment