Thursday, July 21, 2016

Living the life

I can really get use to not working. I had pizza for brunch just now. But that pizza was 2 weeks old. But put inside fridge la. after i heat it up, it still taste ok. So when i was heating up the pizza, i can actually foresee my life in the future. When i do have a place of my own, i'll probably have a lot of frozen leftover foods in the freezer. So when i'm hungry, i'll just heat up whatever is in there. If it taste funny then i guess i have to throw it away. Its been raining the past few nights. Love the weather. I feel like riding  tonight just because i feel like riding. I've not been riding my bike alot mainly because of my wound from the surgery. Guess what? im putting up my bike for sale. I cant wait to get a more practical and comfortable bike. Cant deny that i got alot of attention riding my harley davidson but nahh. Not for me i guess. I keep getting hungry today. i just eaten like 3 hours ago. Had to serving of spaghetti meatballs and now im hungry again. Just waiting for my friend to call me and jio me for supper. I also had the intention of working out abit but lazy AF man! do you know what AF is? AF is what kids nowadays tu describe as nak mampos. last we say wah penat nak mampos sak! now its just penat AF! which means penas AS FUCK! they so lazy like that until have to just take the acronyms. if last time i malas then i'll just say wah penat NM la. I wish i can blog longer but Farihin just called and jio me for supper! woohooo! what at the chances that seafood still have at this timing? hmmm nvm la just eat whatever i can eat. ok bye to all AF!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment