Monday, July 18, 2016

hello to everybadehh

Hello again. Its me Fayyadh. This is my first post in 2016. I think i might start blogging again for good. I'm currently on HL until 1 Sep! whut whuuuut! Whats HL? HL not milk ok... HL stands for hostipal leave... Why am i on hostipal leave? because i just went for another surgery recently. But not to worry(whoever is still reading my blog) because i'm good. So i thought of utilising the time that i have now to blog. It can get really boring doing nothing at home. I have the urge to go to places badly. But theres nowhere to go here in singapore. I dont know but i think as we grow older, we get more boring. My life before this was just work->home->sleep->eat->repeat after some time come work late->go home early->sleep late->wake up late-> repeat. Now i can wake up anytime i want! but confirm time will pass very fast pnye la. blink eye abit abit only then open the eye tmrw back at work again. This year might be my last year with HDB. Ive been with HDB for 4 years now. Hate my job forever and ever! but honestly, im scared. Scared of what the future holds. Skali my next job lagi teruk how? but this year is definitely my last la. The weather is so goood now. Just imagine me at home listening to coldplay then its raining outside. abit cold and nice and im not wearing any baju(top) but ofcourse got sluar(shorts) but not sluardalam. huhuhuhuhu. if can link my blog to snapchek then confirm all of you can see. what is snapchek? snapchek actually nonsense la but i use alot because im bored. My friend says that im addicted to snapchek but i dont think so la. i can actually delete snapchek and be ok. Anyway, today is 18 of July. That means its Hany's birthday! Happy Bday to you Hany!!!!! hope you are doing cool and ok...... the best thing abt blogging is this is my blog and i can say whatever i want. Well actually almost everyday i blog also but not on blogger. On whatsapp or telegram. Whats whatsapp or telegram? both like message2 la but this one uses intenet or data and can make groupchat somemore. So usually my groupchat i will chat2 but my friends boh layan alot. then end up its like me blogging la. but on whatsapp you expect for some replies but if dont have later heart pain

No comments:

Post a Comment