Monday, July 18, 2016

Nik Wafdi



Check out this berbalas pantun. Sooooo funny! I changed my name on facebook to Nik Wafdi for 2 years already. The main reason to why i change my fb name to Nik Wafdi is because of my job. I have to issue letters and notices to residents with my name on it. Recently my friend kena because the he send out notice on dog noise nuisance. so basically residents complain got noisy dogs in his neighbourhood. So my colleague have to find out where the dog is coming from. apparantly got more than one dog at that block. so its a bit tough to locate where the noise is coming from. So he sent out a notice to the residents of that block and give them suggestion on how to tackle this issue. one of the suggestion is to debark the dog through surgery. That is one of the suggestion from AVA. So he kena shot down and netizens starts to find him. Since i also recover back people's house because of mortgage and rent then i dont want to them to be able to find me on the internet. But i'm going to change back my name once i quit my job.anyway i got the name from this berbalas pantun. I'm going out to meet nurul later. I know nurul from cat welfare. Got cat nuisance at work then have to arrange joint inspection with cat welfare. going to have Makisan later on. first time having makisan. hopefully sedap. if tak sedap then i maki hamun her. huhuhuhuhuhuhu. hopefully hujan stop la. i also have to go public. dont want to risk riding because of my surgery. ok la time for me to siap2.... bye to all


No comments:

Post a Comment