Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Hypno







The first thing i did when i wake up this morning is watching this video on hypnosis. I was so amazed by this guy who actually managed to hynotise Howie who's known for his germophobia. Germophobia is a term to describe someone who is very particular about the things that he or she comes in contact with due to germs. So for Howie's case, he cant even shake hand with anyone else unless he is very sure that the hands that he's going to shake is very clean. So this guy actually hypnotised howie and he shook hands with him and the rest of the judges. He then went on to the next round. For the next round, Michael Buble was the guest judge for that show. Apparantly he's a dick. He acted like he was hypnotised and spoiled the whole show. So i went on to research about this guy name Chris Jones and found out that he actually helps people to quit smoking using hypnotism. His website is www.quitwithchris.com . So i went to his website and tried listening to his video with an open mind ready to get hypnotise and quit smoking for good. It was a long 30 min video but i forced myself to watch and listen. I got to admit that i was in a state of trance for a moment. I felt like my hands are heavy and in a way i felt calm and relaxed. And then i heard a very familiar voice. YADHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BANGUN!!!!!!!! DAH KUL BRAPA NI?! ASIK TIDUR AJE TAK TAU NAK BUAT KERJA RUMAH!!( YADHHH!!!!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TIME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! SLEEP ONLY!!! DONT KNOW HOW TO DO HOUSEWORK!!!!!!!!) Yeap thats my mum. I carried on with my daily life after that and head to a talk at expo in the afternoon. Right after i got out of my house, i lighted a cigarette. So its either the hypnosis doesnt work or my mum spoilled the process of hypnosis. bummer. im hungry now. i want to eat.... bye to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment